Mangosteen peel drink recipes11 Jun 2015
- 4 good quality mangosteen fruit
- Palm sugar
- 2 cups of boiled water
- Honey to taste, to taste
- Ice cubes as needed
To make this juice drink recipes, stages are as follows:
- Mangosteen fruit split into two
- Scrape the skin of the mangosteen with a spoon. To avoid the bitter taste of the juice, avoid scraping the skin of black or purple
- Enter the scrapings into a blender
- Add boiled water and palm sugar
- Add honey and ice cubes to taste
- Blend all ingredients to mix fine
- Prepare the serving glasses, and serve tungkan blenderan results.
Besides delicious, this drink has many benefits. Purple color on the fruit is rich in antioxidants in the form of xanthones. Xanthone is a substance found in the skin of the mangosteen fruit. This has the benefit antiflmasi xanthones and can ward off free radicals which are the cause of cancer and other diseases regeneration.