RECIPES BANDREK MILK11 Jun 2015
- 1 liter of liquid milk
- ginger 100 gr (roasted, crushed)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (crushed)
- grains pepper 1/2 tsp (finely crushed)
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves
- 300 gr palm sugar
- salt 1/4 tsp
- Yellow chicken eggs 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
How to make bandrek milk:
- Boil the milk with ginger, pepper, lemon grass, palm sugar, pandan leaves and salt, stirring. Boil until boiling.
- Enter the chicken egg yolk into a container and then pour a little hot milk and stir until blended.
- Enter the egg yolk mixture into the boiling milk bandrek, stir until boiling. Lift and strain. Serve with a glass of milk Bandrek while hot
Thus traditional recipes made bandrek drinks and milk bandrek that you can try at home. Enjoy hot hot bandrek along with boiled beans, boiled potatoes or bananas Molen to be more steady. Hope it is useful.