Bolu Recipes Baked Soft Caramel14 Jun 2015
How to Make Grilled Soft Caramel Bolu
Necessary ingredients Bolu In How to Make Caramel:
- Granulated sugar as much as 425 grams
- Sifted flour in advance as much as 80 grams
- Margarine 150 grams
- Cornstarch 50 grams
- As much as 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 450 ml of hot water
- Sweetened condensed milk 200 ml
- Chicken eggs as many as 8 points
Steps in How to Make Caramel Bolu:
- How to make caramel cake caramel begins to prepare in advance. Prepare a frying pan over low heat and then pour the sugar. Cook until lightly browned sugar. After that pour hot water into sugars that have changed color. Wait until boiling then remove and let cool.
- Prepare mixer to whisk margarine and sweetened condensed milk. Enter both ingredients and beat until well mixed. After that, enter the egg and beat until fluffy.
- Then the dough is already expanding mixed with cornstarch, baking soda, also sifted flour. Enter these materials little by little, stirring until blended.
- Enter the caramel into the batter. You should pour caramel slowly in order to get a nice color and not too dark.
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been smeared with margarine and pour the mixture into it.
- Dough baked for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Once the cake is finished, you can serve it to your family while relaxing or as a dessert after enjoying a dinner or lunch. Of course, the sweet taste of caramel cake has become an effective way to neutralize the heavy tongue after enjoying fatty foods. So how to make caramel cake at home with readily available ingredients.